- Information We Collect from Site Visitors:
- Personal Data That Site Visitors Provide Through the Site:We collect Personal Data from Site Visitors when you voluntarily provide such information, such as when you contact us with inquiries, register for access to the Site or use certain aspects of the Site.
- Other Information That Site Visitors Provide Through the Site:
- Non-Identifiable Data: When a Site Visitor interacts with Naytev through the Site we receive and store certain personally non-identifiable information. Such information, which is collected passively using various technologies, cannot presently be used to specifically identify you. Naytev may store such information itself or such information may be included in databases owned and maintained by Naytev affiliates, agents or service providers. The Site may use such information and pool it with other information to track, for example, the total number of visitors to our Site, the number of visitors to each page of our Site, and the domain names of our visitors' internet service providers.
- Aggregated Personal Data: In an ongoing effort to better understand and serve the users of the Site, Naytev may conduct research on its customer demographics, interests, and behavior based on the Personal Data and other information provided to us. This research may be compiled and analyzed on an aggregate basis, and Naytev may share this aggregate data with its affiliates, agents and business partners. This aggregate information does not identify you personally. Naytev may also disclose aggregated user statistics in order to describe our services to current and prospective business partners, and to other third parties for other lawful purposes.
- Our Disclosure of Personal Data and Other Information: There are certain circumstances in which we may share Personal Data and other information of either End Users or Site Visitors with certain third parties without further notice to you, as set forth below:
- Business Transfers: As we develop our business, we might sell or buy businesses or assets. In the event of a corporate sale, merger, reorganization, dissolution or similar event, Personal Data and other information may be part of the transferred assets.
- Agents, Consultants and Related Third Parties: Naytev, like many businesses, sometimes hires other companies to perform certain business-related functions. Examples of such functions include mailing information, maintaining databases and processing payments. When we employ another entity to perform a function of this nature, we only provide them with the information that they need to perform their specific function.
- Legal Requirements: Naytev may disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to (i) comply with a legal obligation, (ii) protect and/or defend the rights or property of Naytev and its customers or partners, (iii) act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of the Services or the public, or (iv) protect against legal liability.
- With Permission: We may share your Personal Data with third parties to whom you expressly ask us to send Personal Data.
- Aggregated Information: In addition, we may aggregate your non-personally identifiable information with the non-personally identifiable information of others and share that aggregated information with third parties without restriction.
Security: Naytev takes reasonable steps to protect the Personal Data provided via the Site and Services from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. However, no Internet or email transmission is ever fully secure or error free. In particular, email sent to or from the Site or Services may not be secure. Therefore, you should take special care in deciding what information you send to us via email. Please keep this in mind when disclosing any Personal Data to Naytev via the Internet.
Managing your Personal Data: Naytev will allow any individuals with a registered Naytev account to access their Personal Data to the extent it is available and allow the individual to correct, amend or delete inaccurate information, except where the burden or expense of providing access would be disproportionate to the risks to the privacy of the individual in the case in question or where the rights of persons other than the individual would be violated. If you have provided Personal Data when registering for our Site, you may access and modify that information at any time by visiting your account settings (https://www.naytev.com/settings). If you'd like us to update, correct, delete, or deactivate any other Personal Data that you have provided to us, please send your request to us at email@example.com and we will process your request within a reasonable period of time after receipt.
Other Terms and Conditions: Your access to and use of the Site and Services is subject to the Terms of Service at http://www.naytev.com/terms
Data Protection Officer: Naytev is headquartered in San Francisco, CA, in the United States. Naytev has appointed an internal Data Protection Officer for you to contact if you have any questions or concerns about Naytev's personal data policies or practices. Naytev's data protection officer's name and contact information are as follows:
251 S Van Ness
San Francisco, CA 94103
You may contact us as follows: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last Updated: May 25, 2018